Constantine PDF/EPUB ò ↠ PDF/EPUB construyamos.co

Who is Constantine King of Dragon Kings? It’s a uestion asked by many Here is your chance to learn some of this enigmatic leader’s history – and get a uniue look inside the Dragon Kings This is a short story involving Constantine from the New York Times bestselling Dark Kings series from Donna Grant


10 thoughts on “Constantine (Dark Kings, #11.6)

  1. says:

    No matter how long or short the stories are of the Dragon Kings I always wish they were longer This short story was no exceptionI love Con and this showed just how lonely he’s been during the eons he’s been alive This was about 1601 when Con went to the village to see Laith at his bar and when he was returning to Dreagon he met a stranger on the road and offered to help Heather re shoe her horse It was an interesting afternoon and I was totally surprised at just who Heather was when she returned to her own realm I’m always looking forward to another book by Donna Grant I don’t care if it’s 65 pages or 300 I’m going to read it


  2. says:

    Just a little teaser about Con set in the 1600's and someone he runs into that will come around again in the future


  3. says:

    ABOUT THE BOOK Release Date September 12 2017375 stars Who is Constantine King of Dragon Kings? It’s a uestion asked by many Here is your chance to learn some of this enigmatic leader’s history – and get a uniue look inside the Dragon Kings••••••••REVIEW CONSTANTINE by Donna Grant is a short story that focuses on some of the history of Constantine King of the Dragons and how he met the woman we have come to know as Death Although limited in any real background information the author may be leading the reader to believe that Con may have met his future in the guise of a wanderer who may not have been completely humanThe story line stops at 75% and the remaining 25 % cover the first chapter of Dark Alpha’s Claim Reaper Book 1 and some promotional information about the author’s series The premise is interesting but leaves too many uestions unanswered CONSTANTINE is a tease; a uick look back at the King of Kings who struggles in a world that is once again threatening the dragons’ existenceown a copy


  4. says:

    Just read the history of Constantine King of Dragon Kings It have given me some in site into a small part of his life With each and every book that Donna writes it is gives us new players We have met the Dragon Kings The Warriors The Druids The Light Fae the Dark Fae Reaper Death and others Constantine has been dealing with a lot on his plate Having no one he can share his burdens with Then he met Heather On the road seeking to have her house shod Speaking with her sharing a meal with her He knows that she is neither moral nor Fae Only that she is different He does know that is something about Heather that as a Dragon King he is attracted to her WHY? Constantine can't place his finger on what makes her different She sees things in him and let him know that she knows that he is different proud Nobel A King A kindred soul that know toll of duty


  5. says:

    I was so excited to find out that there was going to be a book about Constantine's past He is my favorite King This book doesn't disappoint It is short but gives you a ton of information This gives us the connection between Con and the Reapers Who or what is the connection? I cannot wait to see what will happen with Con over the upcoming books


  6. says:

    Revealing little story setting up future events


  7. says:

    I'm so glad DG decided to write these short novellas


  8. says:

    I was really excited to find out that there was going to be a book about Constantine's past as I devour anything and everything Donna Grant writes that is Dark King relatedThe book is short and I was disappointed that it ended so early as it has a teaser from another book that I'd already read but it does give you a lot of information about Con's back story and some information the origin of the Reapers If you are in to the Dragon King series or like Dragons and Fantasy books this would be one to read along with the main series I don't think it would make too much sense as a stand aloneLooking forward to reading the next full book in the series


  9. says:

    ConstantineOMG another interestingintriguing and captivating book by Donna Grant Throw out all your preconceived ideas about Con I knew I loved him from the start and Ms Grant has made me fall even in love with him You absolutely must read Donna Grant' series they all intertwine but are stand alone books that make you fall in love with each and every character This is what reading a great book is all about Donna Grant is truly a readers author


  10. says:

    Constantine is the King of the Dragon Kings and one of my favorites and I'm very intrigued that Con meet death and didn't know who she was I'm also intrigued on what death set in motion Hmm interesting